Monday, August 21, 2006

Something new

Yes, this is my first entry in this blog. I simply had to get one as I wanted to swap with the others at Gimme your stuff! Although I will get registered there I think I'll wait just a little while and get my nerves up.



The image above is from an auction I went to yesterday. I bid on the buttons but it got to pricey for me. The embroidery dad bought, mostly because he fell in love with it. Mum now has promised him it will be allowed to hang above his bed. The embroidered text says 'Kuckelikuu, the clock has struck seven. The rooster is awake and you are still sleeping.' Something like that anyhow. I finally got to win a few old items, most noteworthy among them being:
  • a wristwatch from Lambert Bros Jewellers, New York, still working just fine
  • a handle I'm going to use for stamping
  • a beautiful Parker pen, nr 51, an original from the 40's
  • stamps and labels
  • unwritten letters from Japan (I think)
  • a memorandium book


The rest of the stuff that I didn't want are up for grabs here, where you at the moment also will find:
  • a necklace I made of moonstone, sweetwater pearls, silverplated pearls and silverfoil hearts
  • a computerthingy I am selling for my boyfriends sake
  • a swedish book about embroidery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home