Sunday, September 24, 2006

For the Cold Days to Come

This is what I were doing yesterday - sewing this sturdy tote! It's a perfect size for magazines and got a small pocket inside for a cellphone, an ipod or such. I cut out squares from diffrent red fabrics and sewed onto this good quality wool I had. In retrospect I should have sewed the squares closer together for a better visual appeal, but it works out rather ok anyway.


These are the fabrics I used:
  1. Norwegian folklore print, new
  2. Vintage embroidery
  3. Flower print by Åhléns, new
  4. Check print, new
  5. Vintage flower print
  6. Metal threads and fabric from India
  7. Flower print, new
  8. Woven fabric, new
  9. Vintage silk tie
  10. Vintage flower print
  11. Vintage graphic print
  12. Norwegian folklore print, new

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home