Sunday, October 01, 2006

5-4-3-2..Etsy!

I've been away a couple of days as you might know, and thus missed and forgot the date set to showcase what I bought for the 5-4-3-2..Etsy! pledge. That's why this is a little late, but better now than never :)

I had been looking through the diffrent Etsy shops like forever it seemed and when I saw this pendant in Auriis shop I knew I needed to look no farther. The pendant is itsy bitsy tiny and still manages to have space enough for 7 lines of text from an E. E. Cummings poem! Two good things - poetry and jewelry - rolled into one.


Auriis real name is Laura and she is a very talented freelance illustrator and jewelry designer, with a major in illustration from RISD. I've mailed back and forth a little with her and thus I can tell you how nice she is as well :) If you are interested in her jewelry go here and if you like the pendant I bought you will find an even cuter one here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home