Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Embroidery Project Done

2 years later and tadaa. I'm not kidding you. I have enjoyed making this, it's just that I've been enjoying it in small doses and far between. It feels so good that it is done. When I began I didn't think it would take this long. A short while after this one I began another embroidery project which still isn''t finished or even halfway done. Guess that's next on the list now. It's a snowman project so maybe I'll manage to finish it by christmas. That would be great :) I am also glad that I recognised how slow at embroidery I am and refrained from beinning more projects even though I've seen so much I'd like to do.


For you non-Swedish peeps: the text says something like "Tasty buns rolling out of the oven". Which rhymes in Swedish and makes it sound better. Cheesy but kind of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home